This free online seminar will help your business understand the barriers faced by staff and customers who are deaf or have hearing loss and the steps you can take to overcome them.
- Help delegates understand the impact deafness and hearing loss
- Explain the UK statistics around deafness and hearing loss
- Recognise the obstacles faced by deaf staff
- Understand the barriers faced by deaf customers
- Steps your business can take to overcome these obstacles and barriers.
- Seminar length – One hour, delivered remotely.
- Delegates – Ideally no more than 20 delegates per session to allow for Q&As.
- Cost – Free of charge.
- Delivery – via Microsoft Teams
The seminar is delivered by a senior manager from RNID who will explain the impact of hidden disabilities in the workplace and how being more accessible will help you to be a fully inclusive employer which will benefit your business too. They will be supported by a deaf colleague to provide first-hand experience of hearing loss in the workplace and as a customer.
Find out more
For more information about our remote RNID seminar, call 0333 240 5658 or send an enquiry form.
Check the next dates available and book your places (via Eventbrite) below. This seminar can be booked exclusively for your business or you can join an open event with delegates from other organisations.