During the coronavirus pandemic, remote working can pose its own challenges for many people with hearing loss. The increased use of conference calls and online communication platforms can be stressful and exhausting for those struggling to follow the conversation. We’ve put together some remote working tips for employers to help employees with hearing loss:
1. Remote working: the pros and cons.
2. Ten ways to be a good video conference participant.
3. Ten ways to be a good video conference host.
4. A roundup of communication tools for remote working.
5. How to stay productive and positive when working remotely.
6. Interesting read: